I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Friday, July 03, 2009

Movie Review

KAMBAKTH REVIEW


There is a fast-food chain “Chillis”, which serves the most decadent dessert called the Molten Chocolate Lava Cake. It is a huge choco cup-cake hollowed out and filled with hot choco syrup and topped with a dollop of choco covered vanilla ice cream.

For anyone on a diet, even thinking of it will make you fat, not to mention the numerous arteries of yours it will clog.

It tastes heavenly but you will never be able to actually enjoy it if you count the calories while eating it.

Kambakth Ishq is like that. Not Heavenly NO, a little Enjoyable, YES, but only if you don’t pause to look for logic and reason.

Akshay doing pretty much what he has been doing since 2001 and with Bebo looking scorching, its what Bambaiyyas would call “Paisa Vasool

Definitely not great, but with no other movie for choice at the moment, it will do.

The producers say this is where Bollywood meets Hollywood but quite frankly I didn’t see that.

Apart from an ageing Stallone the rest are all Hollywood D-Listers.

Denise Richards is a crazy ex-wife of Charlie Sheen, Brandon Routh was the last Superman (unsuccessful I may add) and I have no clue what Holly Valance’s claim to fame is.


And I’m pretty sure most of the audience this flick is aimed at will have no idea either.

So unless the lead pair constantly calling each other Bastard & Bitch counts, I frankly don’t see the Hollywood connection.


So I wonder why they wasted their money on those losers?

Talking of wasting money, they have also shot a song in Venice but seem to have found the worst possible locations to do so. Such a waste of such a beautiful city.

What is good is that Kambakth Ishq comes with the trailors of 2 very interesting films coming soon.

Love Aaj Kal (Saif, Deepika) from the director of Jab We Met (Shahid, Kareena) and
Kaminey (Shahid, Priyanka) from the director of Omkara (Saif, Kareena).

Wow, what a coincidence.

The common factor between Jab We Met & Omkara is Kareena Kapoor.

During Jab We Met, she was seeing Shahid and now she’s with Saif.

The director of Jab We Met replaced Shahid with Saif in his new film while the director of Omkara replaced Saif with Shahid.

But both did not take Kareena.


Why am I mentioning all this?
I don’t know, but its way more interesting than Kambakth Ishq.
Maybe somone can make a movie on this.

Am I making sense?

NO???

Kambakth Review.

No comments:

Post a Comment