I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Monday, March 30, 2009

Knot A Plane Idea.

OF PLANES AND KNOTS....



Been a lil busy and all that jazz lately.

Hosted almost 34 people (38 if you count the children) at my small apartment over the weekend and then have been travelling around the length and breadth of the country on business.

Just came across two things i thought you might be interested in.

For any guy here's a handy guide to tying 4 different knots of a perfect tie.



And call it an eerie coincidence or maybe the germ of an idea but here's a copy of an old ad for Pakistan International Airlines when they first started their non stop flights between Paris and New York many many years back.

Have a Great Day Ahead.

Ciao

Vish

No comments:

Post a Comment