I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Friday, March 20, 2009

DOES THIS BITCH HAVE BRAINS ?

DOES THIS BITCH HAVE ANY BRAINS ?

Shilpa Shetty will do anything for free publicity.

She recently flew to London to meet with the dying Jade Goode.

“I want to pay my respects to my friend” she said, conveniently forgetting that the same ‘friend’ was the one against whom she had raised such a hullabaloo over the alleged racist remarks when she was called a poppadum on the Celebrity Big Brother a couple of years ago. (
For the record, I am against any form of Racism but whats wrong in Poppadum? It isn’t the same as being called a Nigger afterall)

Anyway was this a private visit to let bygones be? Naaaa. Not a chance in hell.

Shilpa announced this ‘intention’ to the media in Bombay with conveniently timed tears before settling into her first class seat and sipping champagne.

In London, Jade Goode’s family refused her a chance to claim her share of the celebrity pie.

“Jade is too sick to meet with anyone. She is spending valuable time with her beloved sons and close friends & family” they said while helpfully adding “
Sheelpa did not ask or inform us before coming here”

So what did Shilpa do?

Gracefully bow out of this PR fiasco?

NO, the air-headed bimbo decided to blog about it.

I am glad I did not get to meet her,” said the crazy unrepentant woman “it would’ve depressed me no end.”

Jade is dying and you are worried about getting depressed… WOW

As someone once said:

“Its better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt”

Amen.

Vish

No comments:

Post a Comment