I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Monday, June 01, 2009

A QUICK UPDATE


I am sure you all know about this, and as frivolous as it is, it must be mentioned that Bhaichung Bhutia won Season 3 of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa (the indian version of Dancing with the Stars).


He not only displayed great sportsmanship (unlike teary Gauhar and her graceless family) but also improved by leaps and bounds, that in the end his winning wasnt just an ignored region expressing its angst but a genuinely deserving one.

A record number of votes are supposed to have come from Sikkim, Darjeeling and the North East.


After Prashant Tamang (Darjeeling), Sunil Thapa (Dehradoon), Sourabhee (Tripura) and now Bhutia (Sikkim) the Indian Reality shows will probably think twice before accepting any more entries from the NorthEast and/or of Nepali origin.

But then again with all the revenues they earn from the SMS's they probably will.


Till the next one comes along.....
Ciao from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment