I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Wednesday, February 04, 2009






Javed Akhtar has never been my favourite lyricists but once in a while he does come up with some gems and so why not when its with his own daughter’s film too.





Luck by Chance has some of the best lines in recent memory but the one which stands out is Sapno Se Bhare Naina.

In these times of recession a para from that song can have so much meaning.



Below is a short antara with my own humble translation for those of you who dont 'get' hindi

Enjoy,

Vish




Bhool Hi Se, Sagar Jise, Har Koi Mane
Pani Hai Woh, Ya Reth Hai, Yeh Kon Jaane.


Jaise Ki Din Se Rain Alag Hai
Sukh Hai Alag Aur Chain Alag Hai


Par Jo Ye Dekha, Woh Nain Alag Hai
Chain To Hai Apna, Sukh hai Paraye


The shimmering thing you see
Is it a mirage or is it really water?

Just like day is different from night

Happiness is different and Peace of Mind is different.

But is takes a special person to see this.
Peace of Mind is in your hands, Happiness is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment