I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Monday, February 04, 2008

NANO कर्ते प्यार तुम्ही से ....

There was a monkey on my back for a long time and finally it has come off.

I may not be many things but a man of my word I most assuredly am.

As many of you who follow my blog (bless you, you good decent people) can see, my friend did win the Perfume+Gold in the recently concluded poll.


I have made a commitment and will abide by it. I am not going to speculate about underhand methods used here as the lady in question has already admitted it and furthermore I do need and want to give her the gift. Really… Sach-Much.


Anyway what I am am more shocked at (pleasantly i may add) is the choices made by some of the others.

A Warm Letter.
Something Sentimental .


What The Fcuk? (Again in a good way) By the way is F*&$ still a 4 letter word? Forget it, Let's leave that for another post

In today’s materialistic world, does a letter (however warm) or a small gift (however sentimental) even count?? I am not sure but if there are people who still are voting like that I sure hope it does and that realization makes my heart with pleasure fill and dance with ….. Never mind. Moving on.

Now coming back to the gifts that my friend “won”.


With the price of gold as it is now-a-days and with her selection of perfume (think Harrod’s and Al Fayed and see pic) and the delay from my part in te delivery, I am thinking of updrading her and just giving her a CAR.


The new Tata Nano to be precise.

Dear readers, what are your views on this? Yes? No? Nano?

I know and have already written about hindsight being 20/20 but what about foresight being Na/No ?

I must add a caveat here though. As is generally the case with gifts and lottery winnings the tax must be borne by the recipient. Seems fair doesn’t it?

Maybe the monkey can finally get on someone else’s back.

What Say You?

Cheers till Next Time.


Love

Vish

No comments:

Post a Comment