I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year

In case it isnot clear, the piece of paper under the lamp says;
New Year Resolution: Don't Mess With Perfection
(my thoughts exactly)
Happy New Year
I dont know if i am getting old or am still young.
No, no its not because another year has passed and so on...
It's because of the conflicting signals i got during New Year's Eve.
Some friends i called either had their phones switched off or did not pick up or worse, were soundly asleep. I can understand that midnight is late, but just once a year, is it really that difficult to stay awake. On the other hand most of my family members seemed to be in quite high spirits, in more ways than one if you catch my drift.
Both my sisters in Delhi & Katmandu barely had the time to scream Happy New Year before they got back to dancing. Infact one of her friends, Dalamu, even took up my offer to have her match made with one of my friends. I'll hold her to her word, even if that word was a bit slurred.
Anyway, I wish all of you continued joy, happiness and success throughout this year.
As some line in an ad says, "Its Your Life, Make it Large".
As far as resolutions go, please feel free to send me yours and maybe i will compile them all and post it as a blog someday to check on other date in future.
I personally am not that great in making resolutions but being a trainer i will make some for others.
My Friends and Fans: Its simple! Keep reading my blog. I promise to keep up the good work :-)
Britney Spears: Wear Underwear. Actually come to think of it. Don't!
George Bush: Don't get out of Iraq. Get out of America.
Dick Cheney: Doesn't George W look like a giant turkey? Huh? Huh? Ok now Shoot!
Ash & Abhi: Get married already!
HM King Gyanendra: Shoot the Crown Prince. That will endear you to the people forever.
TomKat: Go fly to space with Thetan or whoever it is that you worship.
Manisha Koirala: Stay off politics, and booze, and losers, and bad movies.
Rahul Gandhi: Take a decision, any decision. Or just let Priyanka take over.
Amitabh Bachchan: Retire. Please. Yeah and from TV ads too.
and closer home....
Prabir: Eat something. Anything.
Shyam: Get back to work. Enough Honeymoon.
Cathy & Prash: Get married. (Note to self too)
Dom: "How to Earn Money and Lose Friends" is not a book.
Kiran: Resurface again please.
Persis: Let the poor giraffe be.
Others: Be Good to me.
Ciao
Vish

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:47 pm

    okay now the giraffe thingy is so last year...m hoping u will come up with something more usable..the giraffes are gathering delhi's dust...they mizz your house n want to come back..mite send them via pooh n with her some of our third world knick knacks...hows that for a new years gift?

    ReplyDelete