I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Wonders never Cease




Dear All,

I thought that i had written the last blog of 2006 but i hadn't figured for miracles.

Please find below an article from the Times Of India wich has an article about St. Joseph's School.

I am sure it will warm your hearts and what better a way to bid adieu to this year and welcome in the next.

P.S. This is MY Alma Mater.

(Sorry for the sordid cut and paste job)


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:43 pm

    my !!!this is north point pride in all its glory..m glad that atleast NP hasnt lost its prestige n its getting better evryday...i wouldnt comment on loreto at all..

    ReplyDelete