I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Just Did It!

Dear Friends,


As mentioned earlier a dear friend of mine from Gangtok, Jashoda had promised to show my articles to a few media persons in Sikkim. I believe they were quite impressed. (lord, my nose is getting bigger)


I am hereby honoured to announce that a recent blog (What Nepal Needs) was selected and has been published in today's (30 Jan 2007) edition of The Sikkim Express.

The Sikkim Express, i believe is the first English newspaper of Sikkim and the first to start the trend of daily newspapers in the state.


As humbled as I am, I cannot possibly take the credit for this. As much as i enjoy posting my blogs on the site, i am too lazy to actually go and submit my articles to newspapers etc.


The real credit here should go to Jashoda, who actually took the time and effort to show my article to the Editor/s.


Thank You Very Much.



We are indebted to you.


Happy Reading!


Vish

No comments:

Post a Comment