I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Get Well Soon


Just Heard the news that Mrs Shraddha Singh nee Rana, who incidentally is 6 months pregnant took a tumble recently.

Both mother and son, after check-up, are thankfully safe.

Our prayers and best wishes are with them.

Now according to a 'reliable source' this is how it happened.

a) Shraddha got a chic bob hair-cut.
b) This led her to belive she was a cutie pie a la Ms. Spears
c) The new found confidence made her feel invincible a la Ms. Hilton
d) This led her to believe that it was a good idea to totter around in stilettoes a la Ms. Campbell
e) She then began a catwalk down a flight of stairs a la Ms. Moss
f) Next thing she knew, she was down 12 rungs in 6 seconds.
g) And she finally realised that she was a "big" girl a la Ms. Dumpty

The 'source' also tells me that this happened in her house which:-

a) Rules out Prabir's mother and sis in law, Sanjok, in the conspiracy.
b) The Rana klan cannot be sued in any way and..
c) Prabir did not have to carry her to the hospital (which would have been techically improbable)

Get Well Soon.

Regards from Mr. V and the rest of the loyal blog fans.

P.S. For those of you who felt that i had misspelt clan when i wrote klan.... Ahem.. I Didn't.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:43 am

    Hi Vishal,
    Wish you a very happy new year. Thanks for calling up though I was half sleeping, half awake. Hope your friend, Shraddha is fine now. Tell her to be more careful as she is responsible for another life which is growing inisde her.
    Your blogs are getting interesting and highly addictive. I get a smack of a prolific writer in your musings.
    I found your blog on the Manglik factor interesting. I wish more people shared your point of view. I am no Dia Mirza but I have no qualms about admitting that I am a Manglik. Yes, a fullfledged one. According to my family astrologer, if I get hitched to a Manglik guy, my marital life will be blissful and if I marry a non-Manglik, my husband will kick the bucket soon after marriage. I am yet to understand the logic behind this one. It is so contradicting to the belief we have of our birth and death being predetermined by somebody called God.
    But I stronly feel that success or failure of a marriage depends on lots of other things than a favourable or unfavourable position of a planet but I do not know how many people will agree with me on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:42 am

    Hi uncle V
    Thank you so much for the concern you have shown towards the body carrying me. "I want to get outta here" . This body is abusive to me at times and at times it gives me immense pleasure. Many moons ago i went on a roller coaster ride for 10 seconds. The body was hurting but I was laughing cause i enjoyed it so much. It is indeed sad that I cannot tell the body to take me for another joyride, well maybe after I get out of here? Do you know I like coke, yes and coffee too. I know what they are because the body also loves to drink those but at times i hear the body shouting with some'body' else about wanting more of that and not getting it.hmmm.... who can that be????
    more later uncle vish, u are a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:46 pm

    Dear V,
    I will not be calling you "uncle" because I am sure I will catch up with your age sooner or later. The fact of the matter is that I hate coke & coffee, it makes me really jittery. I wish mom would listen more to what my quiet & sweet dad has to say instead of screaming at him every time he gives very sound advise. I am yet to recover from the shocking roller coaster ride. Get into a sleeping bag & roll down some 10 marbled steps & see if you enjoy it.
    Uncle Vish, I fear I am developing a split personality syndrome as a result of this trauma.
    Yours truly,
    Kabir Shumshere Jung Bahadur Rana

    ReplyDelete