I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Honey, I Sprayed the Cops



THE MILK OF HUMAN KINDNESS ??

Wow. Sometimes there comes a bit of news which just makes you speechless.
Seriously. There really isn't much you can say except state the facts and here they are.

An woman in Arizona, USA (where else), was arrested for public intoxication Friday night and taken to jain. There she was given a prison uniform to change into and while doing that she apparantly "sprayed" the cop who was booking her in the face with BREAST MILK!!!

Seriously. SERIOUSLY.

What is wrong with some people?!!

And it gets crazier here.

Apparantly in the USA (again, where else) breast milk is considered as third degree assault in a court of law and so the crazy woman got another charge added.

Over here all i can say is that I dont know what i'm more surprised about.

That something like this could even happen or the fact that it has happened often enough for there to be legislation about it.

WOW.

And that poor cop???

He had to be DECONTAMINATED!!

Check out the news below.... unfortunately they still have not released the cctv tapes from the prison of the actual 'act'.

Enjoy

Vish




No comments:

Post a Comment