I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

GREAT AD'S

WHAT AN IDEA, SIRJI
Dear All,
I have been crazy busy with work these past few days and before i get to reviewing Karthik Calling Karthik tomorrow let me leave you loyal visitors of my blog with some examples of great ad's.
Ciao
Vishal Calling Vishal
P.S. This compilation of ad's is courtesy my friend Saloni Arora. She's expecting royalty from this so if any large pursed beneficiaries out there then please do contact her with your contributions.... lolz
So Simple and yet So Effective. What would we do without parents.

And Yes, even 1 drink counts. Yes Yes even Beer.

And how many times have we given in to those 2 minute hunger pangs..


Ha Ha Ha....Brilliant.



So True. So True.

Again very Effective.


If Not Us, Who? If Not Now, When?




I am going to guess that the Pakis arent too happy about this. he he



Simbly. That's Why. SIMBLY



We Were Warned.

To All My Smoker Friends (Sallu included)




If the Environment angle doesnt convince you, how about some subtle religious blackmail?






No comments:

Post a Comment