I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Diwali Wishes


HAPPY DIWALI 2009

To all my Friends, Family and Dear Readers of this Blog,

Here's wishing all of you a very very happy diwali 2009.

May all your homes overflow with love, happiness and prosperity this festive season and throughout the coming year.

Regular readers will know my wish for you all, as usual, is very simple....
May you dream a thousand dreams,
And may every one of them come true.
With Warmest Holiday Regards
Luv Always
Vish

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:38 pm

    Happy Diwali !!!!!
    Festival of lights

    Wish u and your family a very happy diwali & prosperous new year.
    May God fulfill all your wishes in wealth, health & happiness in your life.

    Full diwali pujan download & watch

    www.techkala.com & www.techkala.com/diwali_pujan.html

    Download Diwali Pujan , Download Best Time Schedule Diwali Pujan & Diwali Puja Method

    *** Pl forward this link & mail diwali pujan friends & relatives.***

    ReplyDelete