I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Monday, April 30, 2007



I have earlier told all of you about this great website called "OverHeard In New York" (check it out at What I'm Surfing below left)which collects random snippets of conversations overheard in differenet places in NY and sent in by readers.

Here is a selection of a few which i hope you will enjoy. Not anything profound but just a few things to cheer up the day.

Enjoy

Vish



---------- * ----------



Nine-year-old boy to friends: Don't be talking smack about Jesus. He was one of our greatest presidents!


Hip chick in black whose dog poops in street: No! No! Jesus fucking Christ! [Looks up and notices she's in front of large church.] Oops.

Highschool boy: He's like a fat homeless Jesus who stole a rich man's coat.


Student on phone: All I have to say about being friends with Jesus is that unlimited fish sandwiches and wine doesn't sound like a bad deal.


Dad to toddler son: See, if we buy the kitten then we'll have to throw you out.


Flight attendant on PA: Be careful when opening the overhead bins. Items can shift during flight and fall on you, or even, God forbid, me.


Flight attendant: Please take out the safety cards in your seat's back pocket and pretend to follow along.


Flight attendant: Thank you for listening to the safety announcement for this Boeing 777 service to Atlanta... [Proceeds in low whisper] Go to sleep. Go to sleep. You don't want any beverages. Close your eyes and sleeep...

Queer checking voice mail: Apparently my great aunt just died.
Friend: Oh, I'm so sorry.
Queer: Don't be. She was a horrid, raging bitch.
Friend: Oh, well... then... ding dong!


Chick #1: A guy's penis size is directly proportional to how much you like them.
Chick #2: So true! When I really liked Josh I said it was kind of small. Now that I'm over him it's practically a vagina.

Blonde: Do you ever pray?
Brunette: Oh, I pray a lot in the shower. It's kind of weird because then I feel like God is watching me shower, but then I remember that he's obviously seen all that before.

No comments:

Post a Comment