I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Dear Friends,
You must have all got my mail titled BREAKING NEWS informing you about the blog.
Many many of you either called or mailed me to say many different things.
One called me all the way from Bangalore to say that i am resorting to more and more innovative ways to grab eyeballs for my blogsite. However i am not sure if that was meant as a compliant or a compliment. And being an employee of IBM he, without pausing to ask if i knew the meaning, proceeded to tell me that "to grab eyeballs" is a technical way of saying blah blah blah. Thank you.
Someone else mailed me from Delhi to say that she doesn't have internet. No Internet in 2007. Yeah and i am Santa Claus.
The Grandmother from the mail called to say that her fave name is not Govinda Shumshere anymore it has changed to Rajni Shumshere.
A lot of others mailed me saying that when they read BREAKING NEWS they had thought of many other different things. Everything but the baby.
I guess its fair enough because the said baby wasn't due till the end of April but what surprised me was the different things they 'guessed' was the NEWS.
Some thought i'd been nominated for a Pulitzer or the Booker Award.
Some thought i had won a million dollars.
And some thought i'd become a father.
The first two i can understand (ahem) but the third???
Unless it was the second coming of Jesus, i am not sure of having miraculously fathered any tiny tots.

(Would be great fun to have chairs like this at home for guests)

If any other readers of the blog want to 'publish' or 'inform' of any events in their lives please feel free to send me an email at vishal.subba@adnoc-dist.ae or vishalsubba@hotmail.com and put BLOG in the subject so i will not send it to junk mail. Pictures will be most welcome too.
You must again be wondering and scratching your head thinking,
"Why is this fellow doing this? Why does he blog so much? And such utter nonsense too. Fun, but nonsense nevertheless"
Well..... to paraphrase what a popular pair of RJ's in UAE say
"Hum insaan nahi, insane hai"



Till next time.

Ciao






No comments:

Post a Comment