I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Some Balls are NOT for Playing...



WHEN 'TOM' MET 'HARRY'


Saw this AD on a friend's link on FB (that's Facebook for the FB virgins).


On Samir da's suggestion i had to put it up here on the blog for all of you guys to enjoy.

I won't tell you what its for but for the guys, it will definitely make you appreciate and value your ..... ermmm..... now how do i put it....

Golden Balls??? NO... that's Posh's nickname for Beckham and we should be so lucky..

Family Jewels??? Naaa too British and too staid.

Sacks of Glory??? Now who in hell came up with that one???

Anyway i will just let you watch and then you can let me know what to call it.....

Enjoy...

Vish







No comments:

Post a Comment