I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

TO EVERYONE I KNOW WHO STILL SMOKES


My lil Bro (actually he's 21 so maybe not so lil anymore) has finally given up smoking for good.

Actually he gave up 2 months ago but i did not want to mention lest he fall back into the habit again.

Last week at the New Years Eve party even when most others were lighting up he managed to resist the urge and that, i suppose is when i knew he was finally rid of the cancer stick.

ALAS many more of my friends are still in its grip and since i have spent all my breath on lecturing/harranguing/sermonising/ranting/preaching i will not say anymore.

Like someone said, a pic is worth a 1000 words so here is a selection of some of the best ads....

Enjoy and stop puffing out your lives....

With Love & Concern

Vish

































No comments:

Post a Comment