I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Monday, January 12, 2009

CELEBRITY WIT

Dear All,


There is a wonderful website called Overheard In New York (see my list of fav sites) and they have a new section with the choicest celebrity quotes.

What is even more amusing is the headlines (in orange) that the creators of the site have added...


Enjoy.


Luv Vish



... In Maintaining My Totally Static, Obnoxious Character
Paris Hilton, on acting: I'll think of something in my life, use it in the scene, and it really works.


Well, Then, You're Fucked, Aren't You?
Janet Jackson
, on her last two failed albums: I think it was the music. The albums weren't right.


Well, Not All Of Us, Eh, Vlade?
Serbian basketball player Vlade Divac: We all get heavier as we get older because there's a lot more information in our heads.


You Rest Your Case, Sir.
Former Notre Dame footballer Joe Theismann: The word 'genius' isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.


NewsFlash: Texas 0 for 2 in Churning Out Eloquent Politicians
Texas representative Gib Lewis: I want to thank each and every one of you for having extinguished yourselves this session.


Stick with the Flexing, Big Guy
Jean-Claude Van Damme: In an action film, you act in the action. In a drama film, you act in the drama.


Is She Serious?
British model Jodie Marsh: Eskimos are uncivilized because they don't have any shops.


Best to Just Smile and Nod
Paris Hilton: No, no, I didn't go to England; I went to London.


Not So Cute Anymore, Is He, Ladies?
Jake Gyllenhaal: Sometimes what I actually love to do is go to a farm and get fresh milk or watch a pig get slaughtered.


Honey, That Train's Already Left the Station
P. Diddy: If I change my name again, y'all can have me certified as crazy, alright?


And Then He Was All Like, "Here's a Dollar for Your Time"! The Nerve!
William Baldwin
: ... And the guy wanted me to take a picture of him and his girlfriend. He didn't even know who I was!


Did You Ever Doubt Her?
Paris Hilton: I like to see myself in magazines looking good. I don't read anything -- I just get them to look at my outfits. I want to see if I look cute or not. I'm too lazy. I only flip through and look at me. I'm not interested in anyone else.


The Gift Was Silence
Fergie: I, uh, I had a conversation with God, basically. I don't know how to interpret this, but He said, 'I've given you this beautiful gift, and you're throwing it away.'


Somebody's Out and Was Well-Received
Clay Aiken, on his role in Spamalot: I'm sore. I couldn't even get off the toilet the other day, it hurts so bad.


The Most Effective Way to Solve All Of Our World's Problems
Madonna, at Live Earth: If you wanna save the planet, let me see you jump!


Is Anyone Surprised?
Britney Spears: I performed at Mom and Dad's party when I was four. Oh my gosh, I was singing a Madonna song, and I peed myself.


No Wonder She Doesn't Eat
Victoria Beckham: I'm proud I still have a really good sex life with David. He is very much in proportion. He does have a huge one, though. He does. You can see it in the advert. It is all his. It is like a tractor exhaust pipe!


Make Your Bed or I'll Bus' a Cap
Mark Wahlberg: When my daughter is 10 and 11, and especially in the teenage years, I want to be there with a gun. It's not mess-around time.


And Ladies Second
P. Diddy on formal rival Snoop Dogg: We ain't no gangsters. We are men first.


Perish the Thought!
Sanjaya Malakar, on why he was voted off American Idol: Honestly, I'm not a country singer.


Like I Was Just Now
Patti LaBelle, to Jennifer Hudson: I didn't know you were this nice. I thought you were a bitch.


Way to Clear That Up
Dan Quayle: It isn't pollution that is hurting the environment, it's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.

Both Are Soiled and Green, So What's the Diff?
Kate Hudson
to son, Ryder, about her cooking: What's my specialty? What does Mommy make a lot of?

Ryder: Money!

Kate Hudson, correcting him: Mommy's tacos!


That Makes One Of Us
Pete Wentz: I love Jessica Simpson's stuff -- especially the shoes. I dance around my house in them all the time.


Even If They Do Match My Tits
Victoria Beckham, on joining a gym: What do you wear on the running machine? I can't bring myself to wear flat shoes.


NewsFlash: Rich Prick Tries to Sound Intelligent; Fails. Film at 11.
Donald Trump
: In life you have to rely on the past, and that's called history.

No comments:

Post a Comment