I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Monday, April 21, 2008

Of School and Politics and Couples...

Lately I have been busy with the upcoming reunion of my school Alumni.

A very interesting blogsite is up and we have decided to expand and make it for all people from the hills. As an alumnus, Mr. Chogyal said, since many of us here are, by the grace of god, in good positions in different companies, we should use the opportunity to network and in the process help provide employment/career advancement for our fellow nepalis here in the middle east and later maybe even back in the hills..

All interested parties are welcome to join this forum and details can be found on the site
www.darj-uae.blogspot.com/

Anyway moving on to other trivial pursuits;

Another alum and a very avid reader/contributor of this blog, Samir Sharma, recently sent me a pic he had taken somewhere in Dubai.

Personally I am a Clinton supporter but quite surprising to know Obama too has supporters so far away from home.


And here’ s little something for those engaged or married couples: It’s
a wedding band that burns your finger to remind you of your anniversary. As Gadget Lab explains: A full 24 hours before your special day begins, a “hot spot” on the ring’s interior will begin to warm up to 120 degrees for approximately 10 seconds. And in case that doesn’t do the trick, the ring will continue to warm up every hour, on the hour, all day.”

I guess the phrase “I have the hots for you” suddenly has a completely new meaning now.

Till next time…

Ciao

Vish

No comments:

Post a Comment