I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Sunday, November 18, 2007

MAKE US MAKE IT BETTER FOR YOU




We are constantly striving to improve the content of this blog. I am very thankful (not to mention surprised, pleasantly i may add) that so many of you spend time logging in and checking out my random musings on this blog (when infact you could/should actually be working).
However i would really appreciate it if you could just click on what topics you would like to see on the blog by voting in the poll (see top-left-hand corner). Multiple choices are also permitted.
Go On... Do the right thing...
And by the way, Thanks too... for everything.
Vish

No comments:

Post a Comment