I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Wednesday, November 07, 2007


FOR YOU A THOUSAND TIMES OVER


Hey Guys,


I am sorry but have been Crazy/Busy with work and havent been able to reply to mails or even blog. I will do so as soon as Diwali gets over.
I also just completed reading "The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini, which incidentally was my B'day gift (hint hint) from and highly recommended by the immoral Ms. Tashi (immoral becoz she for some reason does not like to be called Moral)
It is definitely one of the finds of the year. If you have read it you will have got the title of this post and if you havent read it as yet, then run out and grab a copy. Guaranteed to make even the stoniest (HRH) heart melt.
Will post my views about in the next blog.
Meanwhile here's wishing you a very Happy & Prosperous Diwali 2007.
May your ventures all be profitable.
(This must be the only festival where asking for Prosperity & Wealth doesnt make you guilty)
My Prayers and Wishes will always be with you .....,
my family, my friends & my fans.
Always!
For You A Thousand Times Over

No comments:

Post a Comment