I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Thursday, May 17, 2007


Finally!


We finally have the elusive pics of the little devil (quite literally, esp if his padre is anything to go by).
Mini Kabir was allegedly air kissing when this pic was taken and is also said to be a compulsive flirt. Must have gotten more of Shraddha's genes.
Some one left a comment on my blog adding that Kabir also "signifies things like simplicity, humility and universality".
I just wish you guys would leave your name when you comment so i know who it was who actually took the time to write. Thanks.
My weekend begins today and so will probably be blogging again on Sunday at the earliest.
Abu Dhabi is inching closer to 50 degrees and while we sit in our A/C houses/offices and cars the poor labourers are soon going to be dropping like flies in construction sites.
Capitalism is well and truely alive here.
9 months in your mama's tummy... Kabir welcome to the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment