I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Love is all Around



Dear All,



Happy Valentine's Day!



May your hearts be filled with love, on this and on every other day this coming year.


Ofcourse, this being Valentines Day, you must all be in a much better mood and have much better things to do than read some guy on his laptop spouting nonsense. So i will just leave you with some classic quotes that hopefully capture the "essence" of love.


Ciao


Vish




I love you - those three words have my life in them. - Alexandrea to Tsar Nicholas III


I have found men who didn't know how to kiss. I've always found time to teach them. - Mae West


Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary? - Anon


No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying. ~ Unknown


A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature To stop speech when words become superfluous. ~ Ingrid Bergman

True love doesn't have a happy ending: True love doesn't have an ending. ~ Anonymous

Love doesn't make the world go round, Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. ~ Elizabeth Browning


At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. - Plato


Love is a friendship set to music. - E. Joseph Cossman

True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked. - Erich Segal


Like the measles, love is most dangerous when it comes late in life. - Lord Byron


Three things can't be hidden: coughing, poverty, and love. - Yiddish proverb
There is a time for work. And a time for love. That leaves no other time. - Coco Chanel
Marriage is one of the few institutions that allow a man to do as his wife pleases. - Milton Berle
And in the end, the love you take Is equal to the love you make. - John Lennon and Paul McCartney

No comments:

Post a Comment