I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Sunday, November 26, 2006

For Cathy,


Wonders never cease.

People are beginning to get addicted to my blog and some come back regularly for a 'fix'. Even the ones who supposedly dont have any time except to cannodle with the other half.

Before i go on a very Happy Birthday to Dom. Since you have not given any of us your contact numbers in Mumbai we could not call. Prash and me did manage to speak that day and wish each other on your behalf. Anyway hope you had a great birthday. I am sure you are getting a lot of birthday presents in birthday suits in mumbai as i heard the party scene is quite rocking there. Good Luck and God Bless from all of us.

The reason for the delay in posting my blog was simply because of the fact that my parents arrived in Dubai last tuesday and were staying with my cousins and i had to go pick them up and you know how it is.... busy busy busy little bee.

Heard that Dhoom 2 is quite rocking. And if Zee News (which for the record is the worst channel on TV) is to be believed the Bachchan's are supposed to be very angry with Ash for kissing Hrithik. Yeah and she would have kept that as a secret till the movie released. Phew. What junk passes in the name of news now a days.

By the way does anyone know if Shyam is back from his honeymoon. And where has he gone anyway. Prash was saying he went to Seychelles while Cathy said Maldives (where Mr & Mrs Cruise are also holidaying currently). And where does Prabir guess he went? Let us not even go there. Shudder shudder. Such venom in such a small head. Tsk Tsk.

More soon i promise.

After some time i am planning to compile all my favourite blogs and publish them.

Prabir: Any thoughts?

Till next time..... as Ash and gang say... Go Dhoom!

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:29 am

    Thank you very much mate...it was quite different sort of b'day, me not knowing folks here in Mumbai and everything. The party scene rocks...as long as one has a crowd to hang out with..the only thing that is better here than B'lore, is the lack of a curfew..B'lore shuts down by 11:30, while for the most part, life here BEGINS around that time...
    my cell 0 98335 97267.

    ReplyDelete