I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Film Trailers



COMING ATTRACTIONS

Here's 2 trailers for 2 very interesting upcoming films.

The first one is called Teen Patti and is directed by Leena Yadav whose previous film was the awfully confusing and disastrous Sanjay Dutt-Aishwarya Rai starrer Shabd in 2005. This film stars Amitabh Bachchan, Ben Kingsley, R. Madhavan & Raima Sen with even Richard Gere making a guest appearance.

Should be interesting to watch AB and Gandhi face off.

What say??



The second trailer is of Rajneeti. It stars Ajay Devgan, Nana Patekar, Katrina Kaif, Ranbir Kapoor, Arjun Rampal and Manoj Bajpai in principal roles.


You can begin guessing who is who... is Katrina playing Sonia, is Ranbir, Rahul and Arjun?? is that Sanjay Gandhi etc etc..

Sounds Fun naa??

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment