I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Wednesday, May 14, 2008




You can make a difference…




Forget the discos and the night clubs for one thursday and join us in changing lives…




See how little it takes to change a child’s life…





and while you’re at it, enjoy mouth watering delicacies, take part in fun games with your friends, jive to the music of our home grown band and let off some steam with the dj


Feeling lucky?



There are loads of prizes to be won!



You are guaranteed an entry to a raffle draw with your invitation passes



So what are you waiting for?



Come and join us in supporting



“The Mungpoo School Project”



by attending the gala dinner on

Thursday

29 May 2008,

7pm

Four Points Sheraton,

Burdubai,

Dubai- UAE




SURSUM CORDA


No comments:

Post a Comment