I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Of Holidays and Vacations and Festivals.....

Dear Friends, Readers and all You Wonderful People,

I will be going for a short whirlwind vacation to Delhi and then to Darjeeling for a few days. I probably won't have time to blog during then so my next post will be up after i get back on 25th October.

Meanwhile to all my muslim friends here's wishing you

EID MUBARAK



And to all the others, a very Happy and Prosperous

Vijaya Dashami.




I hope you all have a lot of fun and may you be showered with a lot of blessings.

As I always say, my wish for you is very simple.....


May You Dream A Thousand Dreams
And May Every One Of Them Come True.

Salaam - Namaste


- Vish

No comments:

Post a Comment