I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Monday, June 11, 2007



On a Song and a Prayer








Dear All,

The above headlines and links are not for some political candidate but for a contestant on an Indian reality show called Indian Idol.



It's about Prashant Tamang.

A simple boy from the hills who has reached the top ten final of the contest. In the process he has raised the hopes of a population who till now have not seen one of their own succed on such an international platform, albeit stage-managed & cheesy.

Like I mentioned in my previous blog, if the least he can do is inspire others to dream, he will have contributed enough. The north-east states have always felt marginalized in India and Prashant’s success will hopefully give others an opportunity to dream.

Vote for him. Who knows, his success might open a few more doors and a widen a few more minds.

Lift Up Your Hearts. Sursum Corda!

Vishal

No comments:

Post a Comment