I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Can't Stop


Hi again,

Our inboxes seem to be filled with replies and forwards so i thought i'd start this here.

Shradha: When you said "Now you know what to get when you tome to Nepal" did you mean baby stuff or Prashanth's head on a platter for 'spiking' the condoms.

Prabir: Atleast you can say thank you for the gift.

Cathy: We still have not got your confirmation for Shyam's wedding. Since you are going to be in Delhi around that time maybe a slight detour to Lucknow wont be much trouble.

Kiran: You too and still waiting on the photos.

Shyam: Since Kiran is not yet updated on the whole engagement and marriage thing, maybe you can refresh us all and her as well.

Dom: Hope you can take time out from gathering moolah to check out this blog.

Sanjok: Your comments will be highly treasured

Everyone else: Please do post your comments. I'd love to hear from you all.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:06 pm

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:34 pm

    I'm at work in Delhi and will not be able to do the detour. Prash told me that he is having a reception in Bangalore and I suggest that all of us make it to the reception. Taking off twice in 6 months time for friends weddings is quite impossible for me. Prash - do not get married this year and if you do ensure it is in Bangalore. You too vishaland since leave is such a constraint I have decided to get married when there is no one else getting married. ha ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:38 pm

    You CANT make it for the wedding. What a surprise! How come i did not see that coming.

    ReplyDelete