I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Thursday, March 08, 2007


Happy Women’s Day.
Hiya,
A big shout out to all the Ladies on international Women’s Day.
By the way is there a Men’s Day as well?
Never heard of it till now.


I dont know if this ad is appropriate for Women's Day
but what's a woman without a sense of humour


A friend of mine from my college days in Bangalore called me a few days back and proceeded to interview me for a paper he was preparing for his thesis on LOVE. I didn't know that one could write doctorate papers on such esoteric topics, else i'd be a Dr. many times over.


Anyway during the course of the conversation we got around to talking about what LOVE really is?
After thinking and discussing we finally came to the conclusion that there is nothing called love.


Come to think of it, Love is A.I.D.S. Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.


Love is the same. Just like HIV destroys your immune system little by little, so does love. Love also chips away at your natural defenses.


Mistrust leads to Trust, Solitude to Companionship, Anxiety to Relief…..


and slowly you ‘fall in love’.

What do you think? I know its kinda weird equating it to a disease but I think its precisely that. A disease in the best sense of the word.


Am I A Genius? or Am I A Genius?


Anyway Comments will be welcome on this.


And all you Laaadies, Have a Wonderful Women’s Day.


What do you do on these days anyway??


Ciao

Vish

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:26 pm

    just checking to see if this works

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read this blog - AIDS! Buddy - you may want to re-consider a different Metaphor phor love.
    No woman - i guess would want to be with a diseased man
    :)

    ReplyDelete