I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hi Guys,

I have just started this blog site and i would appreciate if you could all check tis from time to time. I dont claim to be Shakespeare or JK Rowling. I am not that immodest. Maybe I am just a mix of Byron, Shelly, Blyton, Naipaul & Grisham.

More will follow shortly. Do try and log in from time to time to check it out.

Ciao

Vish

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:43 pm

    Chatty, Conversational
    High on Opinions
    :-)
    Nice read though VS - keep it going.
    Btw, Do you get a 'little editing' help on and off?
    :-)

    Prash
    Smilinghobbes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:35 pm

    A very nice read. Keep it up whoever you are. You seem like a very educated, literate and eloquent person. You will be very famous in life and women will throw money at you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:41 pm


    educated?
    literate?
    eloquent?

    famous in life?

    Stop stop i cant stop laughing

    women throwing money at you... or was that bricks?
    :-)

    Vishal - whats this - if you were to impersonate someone - might as well impersonate someone more believable!
    :-)

    Prash
    smilinghobbes

    ReplyDelete