I, Me & Myself

My photo
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
If you know me, you know about me and if you don't... well then read my blogs and you will find out

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Abu Dhabi Today


Walked out to the car park this morning and felt a cool breeze blowing. Abu Dhabi seems to be getting cooler every day now, either that or I am getting hotter. Checked my car dashboard and the temp was 33 degrees. Wonder how i will survive when temps hover around 10-15 degrees. Wear warm clothes i guees. Ha ha.

Ramadan is coming next week and i am hoping to renew my diet and exercise program again. Exercise is not the problem for me, its just the good food that i cant resist. Healthy food seems bland and difficult to prepare without the help of a chef. Oprah hope you bloat up quick.

Checked the papers today and there was an article "Son's Lewd Act Leads To Father's Death" Apparantly an Indian labourer was deported from Dubai for "dropping his pants and waving his private parts at an Omani girl in a car". When his brother 'accidently' told the father about this in India he had a heart attack and died.
I cant understand what's the point of that. What 'pleasure' can u possibly get from waving your genitals at others. And if the father had a heart condition why was he told. It took up almost half the page in the paper and i was struck that many more important things have probably happened but not reported. And by the way, Orlando Bloom is allegedly dating Uma Thurman.

Going to Dubai today for the weekend (which has changed from Thu-Fri to Fri-Sat) for some R&R but the traffic there is so bad that i need a cetamol just to get through it. Not to mention the crazy drivers.
Wonder what i should do tomorrow...

Catch u all when i comeback and repost on Sunday next.

Comments are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment